We are here for you!
To access any of the services included on this website – plus so much more – connect to the Central Navigator in your area. If you do not know who that person is, simply text “HELP” to 402-226-5842 or 308-280-8383.
Connected Youth Initiative and its many partners offer services, programs, and support in these categories via a unique function called Central Navigation.
- Transition Support (e.g., youth-led, strength-based coaching)
- Financial Assistance and Housing (e.g., Opportunity Passport Program)
- Education and Career Pathways
- Leadership and Engagement (e.g., advocacy, social connections)
- Support for Young Survivors of Trafficking
- Support for Young Parents and Families
A Central Navigator is a local person - in or near your community - who has experience with all kinds of life circumstances, will listen to you, and get you connected to supports to meet your goals.
Click on the navigation to the right to learn more about the services available in each category.